AUI makes breakthroughs happen, and you can too!
Donations and corporate giving help AUI cultivate excellence, deliver value, enhance education, and engage the public. AUI has always focused on continually improving research and development, user facilities, management and operations, technology incubation, and community engagement through workshop and conference planning. Throughout our history, AUI has worked with scientific communities to create nuclear medicine, develop a Parkinson’s disease treatment, explore the cosmos, enhance education through supporting eLearning programs, develop and steward collaborative STEM programs, managing world-class scientific facilities, among many other achievements.
Here’s how you can help make breakthroughs possible
- Do you want to help underserved and underrepresented communities have opportunities in leading-edge science? AUI has programs aimed at removing barriers to ensure such opportunities are widely available to students from all institutions.
- Do you want to help entice the next generation to pursue STEM careers? AUI pursues creative programs that use astronomy as a gateway to capture students’ imaginations.
- Do you want to enable broader access to unique regional research facilities? AUI has developed a program to help researchers from one college or university use a facility at another.
- Do you want to support clean energy? We are working to reduce mining emissions and waste while making green technologies cleaner through the ICTL.
- We are thwarting cyberattacks and helping the DOD improve the cyber hygiene of their contractors through Woodstar Labs.
- We are making our electrical power supply more secure and resilient by creating the National Commission on Grid Resilience, Woodstar Labs, and the Operational Resilience Group.
Our Education and Public Engagement initiatives, a photo series
For more information on how your tax-deductible donation can make a big difference, please reach out to [email protected] or call us at (202) 462-1676. Associated Universities, Inc. (AUI) is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN: 11 1630900).